I am transferring into the "Applied Mathematics and Statistics" PhD. program at the Johns Hopkins university. I started off as a graduate student in physics at UIUC where I worked on these projects, http://arxiv.org/abs/1512.01226, http://arxiv.org/abs/1307.7714
Since summer 2014, I started pursuing complexity theory and I am interested in theory of Ramanujan expanders, spectral graph theory, polytope extension complexity, Lasserre hierarchy and matrix norm sketching. I am particularly interested in questions in complexity theory which have an interface with physics.
Top Network Posts
- 59Why is the MacTeX distribution so large? Is there anything smaller for OS X?
- 13Ways in which a manifold can be geodesically incomplete
- 13An unfamiliar way of writing supersymmetry transformations
- 12Solving a formal power series equation
- 12Chemical potential
- 12What is a "free" non-Abelian Yang-Mill's theory?
- 11The derivation of the Belinfante-Rosenfeld tensor
- View more network posts →