Graduate student in physics at UIUC.
Since summer 2014, I started pursuing complexity theory.
Now looking for a PhD. position in theoretical-CS (preferably in quantum computing/information/complexity or in optimization theory/statistical learning theory)
Please contact me if you have open positions!
Top Network Posts
- 57Why is the MacTeX distribution so large? Is there anything smaller for OS X?
- 13Ways in which a manifold can be geodesically incomplete
- 13An unfamiliar way of writing supersymmetry transformations
- 12Solving a formal power series equation
- 12What is a "free" non-Abelian Yang-Mill's theory?
- 11The derivation of the Belinfante-Rosenfeld tensor
- 10Some questions about the spectral function
- View more network posts →