Nicky Hekster top 3% overall
I am a former assistant-professor of mathematics at the Univ. of Amsterdam, with specialization in group theory and representation theory of groups. I work for IBM, though not in research.
Top Network Posts
- 126How can a piece of A4 paper be folded in exactly three equal parts?
- 40Is $n! + 1$ often a prime?
- 21A group with five elements is Abelian
- 19System of nonlinear equations that leads to cubic equation
- 13Subrings of finite index and units
- 13A group of order 561 is cyclic.
- 12Generalization of index 2 subgroups are normal
- View more network posts →