Currently interested in Schur functions and semistandard Young tableaux and misc. related representation theory and combinatorics.
Phd thesis defended 2013, titled Combinatorial Methods in Complex Analysis.
I keep an eye out for interesting results related to complex dynamics, computability, and computer-assisted research. I use Mathematica extensively in my research. My other main programming languages are Java, LaTeX, PHP, C, etc.
Top Network Posts
- 107Examples of unexpected mathematical images
- 91Most helpful math resources on the web
- 44Is $n \sin n$ dense on the real line?
- 29Nice scientific pictures show off
- 23Why round to even integers?
- 22Why is $22/7$ a better approximation for $\pi$ than $3.14$?
- 22What problem would you base your mathcoin on?
- View more network posts →