Top Network Posts
- 15How does C++ handle a const double& that refers to an int?
- 15A C++ implementation of log that one can specify the base for?
- 13Why is a boost optional reference not a wrapper around a T*?
- 9Vim background color doesn't render properly in GNOME terminal
- 9What is the best way to create a specialization-only function template?
- 7Why does boost::equals require ranges to be copyable?
- 6In C++, is it better to cap a value using std::min or an if branch?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.