Both teaching and rational inquiry, at their creative and inspired best, thus lead us to the very threshold of ultimate mystery and induce in us a sense of profound humility and awe.
~~~ Theodore Meyer Greene
Nothing should be named, lest by doing so we change it.
~~~ Virginia Woolf
Top Network Posts
- 236How long will it take Marie to saw another board into 3 pieces?
- 235Are there real-life relations which are symmetric and reflexive but not transitive?
- 52Are all prime numbers finite?
- 51Proof by contradiction vs Prove the contrapositive
- 51Fun but serious mathematics books to gift advanced undergraduates.
- 46Which number is larger and Why? 1.7 or 1.73205
- 42What would base $1$ be?
- View more network posts →