Both teaching and rational inquiry, at their creative and inspired best, thus lead us to the very threshold of ultimate mystery and induce in us a sense of profound humility and awe.
~~~ Theodore Meyer Greene
Nothing should be named, lest by doing so we change it.
~~~ Virginia Woolf
Top network posts
- 211Are there real-life relations which are symmetric and reflexive but not transitive?
- 191A "simple" 3rd grade problem...or is it?
- 52Are all prime numbers finite?
- 47Fun but serious mathematics books to gift advanced undergraduates.
- 43Proof by contradiction vs Prove the contrapositive
- 43Which number is larger and Why? 1.7 or 1.73205
- 37What would base $1$ be?
- View more network posts →