Andrew D. Hwang
In later years I've written text-based software for creating mathematically accurate diagrams in LaTeX and a miscellany of simple web-based programs for teaching concepts from algebra, geometry, and (pre-)calculus. I've also helped digitize public-domain math, physics, and astronomy books for Project Gutenberg.
"Hwang" rhymes with "song".
Top Network Posts
- 164Does the square or the circle have the greater perimeter? A surprisingly hard problem for high schoolers
- 85Why did mathematicians introduce the concept of uniform continuity?
- 46Refuting the Anti-Cantor Cranks
- 30Shouldn't this function be discontinuous everywhere?
- 22Replicate the Fourier transform time-frequency domains correspondence illustration using TikZ
- 22Is it necessary that if a limit exists at a point it should be also defined at that point?
- 20Is every manifold a metric space?
- View more network posts →