Top Network Posts
- 34What is the value of $1^i$?
- 27Why do statements which appear elementary have complicated proofs?
- 21Advantages of IMO students in Mathematical Research
- 17Have all numbers with "sufficiently many zeros" been proven transcendental?
- 16Have all numbers with "sufficiently many zeros" been proven transcendental?
- 10For any $n$, is there a prime factor of $2^n-1$ which is not a factor of $2^m-1$ for $m < n$?
- 8Connection between mathoverflow.net and math.stackexchange.com
- View more network posts →