I am a current graduate student, pursuing a Phd. in Mathematics. I expect my speciality to be in overlap of Algebraic Number Theory and Algebraic Geometry. I am most interested in Iwasawa Theory, Perfectoid Spaces, and have a bit of interest in Inverse Galois Theory.
Top Network Posts
- 12Are there Groups of Strictly Primes
- 11What does double vertical-line means in linear algebra?
- 11Proof of infinitely many primes, clarification
- 9Existence of a Minimal Cover
- 9In a Commutative Ring, is Addition Necessarily Commutative?
- 8Definition Topological Space
- 8Are there any arguments against the Riemann hypothesis?
- View more network posts →