Top Network Posts
- 103Does the square or the circle have the greater perimeter? A surprisingly hard problem for high schoolers
- 102Can a piece of A4 paper be folded so that it's thick enough to reach the moon?
- 86The Mathematics of Tetris
- 80In the history of mathematics, has there ever been a mistake?
- 53if there are 5 points on a sphere then 4 of them belong to a half-sphere.
- 52What's the value of this Viète-style product involving the golden ratio?
- 50Why can ALL quadratic equations be solved by the quadratic formula?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (9)
32 Is voting on questions getting harsher? nov 20
14 “marked as duplicate” by community? jul 23