I'm a software engineer currently developing iOS apps at Dexcom. I've previously worked on map apps at Esri, embedded avionics software for JSF (F-35), network planning software to optimize use of satellite constellations, compiler/debugger development at TeleSoft, operating systems at SofTech Microsystems, and many other projects.
I specialize in communications and navigation systems as a result of my experience with amateur radio and aviation.
I started out as a radio/computer technician, then programming in 6502 assembly, designing hardware and software for the single board Apple II many years ago. Then worked on operating systems at SofTech Microsystems, Ada compilers at Telesoft (aka Alsys, Aonix, Atego), before moving on to embedded software development and mobile applications.
Top network posts
- 512How to tell if UIViewController's view is visible
- 476Is it possible to disable the network in iOS Simulator?
- 416UIButton remove all target-actions
- 158XCode 4 warning "Expression result unused” for NSURLConnection
- 91Cocoa-Touch: How do I see if two NSDates are in the same day?
- 68Watching memory usage in iOS
- 68How To Make iPhone App compatible with multiple SDK (firmware) versions
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.