Working on several mss calling for increasing TeX sophistication - so learning ...
I tend to try to answer my own questions myself (often with ugly hacks!) so don't ask many here. As an answerer I'm better at do-it-outside-TeX and at helping newbies with easy questions than at competing with the wizards. I've used but never written a macro that needed \makeatletter.
Top Network Posts
- 24duodecimal page number
- 16Boxed equation with number
- 14\left and \right brackets way too huge!
- 13how to place text on fraction for accounting formulas?
- 13Fair share of a square watermelon?
- 11How to make sense of fractions?
- 11Avoid repeating [hbt] and \centering for every table
- View more network posts →