Working on several mss calling for increasing TeX sophistication - so learning ...
I tend to try to answer my own questions myself (often with ugly hacks!) so don't ask many here. As an answerer I'm better at do-it-outside-TeX and at helping newbies with easy questions than at competing with the wizards. I've used but never written a macro that needed \makeatletter.
Top Network Posts
- 35The problem of instant velocity
- 25duodecimal page number
- 21Exporting from Inkscape to LaTeX - via TikZ
- 20What does it mean when two Groups are isomorphic?
- 20Computing irrational numbers
- 16What books should I get to self study beyond Calculus for someone about to start undergrad mathematics?
- 16Boxed equation with number
- View more network posts →