Top Network Posts
- 39Why can we smell copper?
- 31Are there non-transparent gases?
- 21How come uranium's relative atomic mass is 238.03 when it only contains isotopes with a mass number of 238 or less?
- 18Does hydrogen really have seven isotopes?
- 17The last element's atomic number
- 16Why do cyclic hydrocarbons have higher boiling points than their acyclic isomers?
- 15the reason behind the steep rise in pH in the acid base titration curve
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.