Top Network Posts
- 49Why can we smell copper?
- 33Are there non-transparent gases?
- 25Why do atoms form either a positive or a negative charge, but not both?
- 21How much CO2 could you remove from the atmosphere if you had 2 trillion USD to spend on the problem?
- 20How come uranium's relative atomic mass is 238.03 when it only contains isotopes with a mass number of 238 or less?
- 18Does hydrogen really have seven isotopes?
- 17The last element's atomic number
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.