Comedy and Art:
I decided back in March/April, 2012 to combine Comedy with Art and start writing/drawing my own comics.
I wanted my own unique place to share these comics, so I started learning PHP to create my own website- Hitting Trees with Sticks.com, which I recently launched. Big thanks to the the Stackoverflow community for all of your guidance and encouragement.
Mandarin Chinese: (Moderator♦ on Chinese SE)
I've also been learning Mandarin Chinese for 6 years and have spent some time over in Taiwan (5 months) and Beijing (2 weeks). I was given the opportunity to provide interpretation for General Electric at the 2008 Beijing Olympics. To give back to StackExchange, I've recently become active in helping out on the Chinese Language and Usage site (http://chinese.stackexchange.com/).
Top Network Posts
- 20Depth First Search and Breadth First Search Understanding
- 19Adding custom marker text to Google Map
- 12What is a polite way to ask "may I ask who is speaking?"
- 11What is the difference between 夸张 and 过分
- 9How to not make my website have a "1990's" look
- 9Measure word usage with 这个/那个
- 8How is the 儿 ending pronounced outside Beijing?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.