Hi. My name is Anson, and I'm based out of Toronto. I'm a pianist and U-Waterloo Mechatronics engineering grad turned web-developer and dance music junkie.
Things I can do:
- I am a full-stack web-developer, but front-end is where I shine
- LAMP Stack + jQuery + Responsive Web Design (EXPERT)
- Learning MEAN stack
- Tools I find indespensible: Bootstrap, LessCSS, Github, Grunt, WordPress
- Former C/C++/C# and MatLab experience
- UX + information architecture
- Visual Art / Painting
- Piano RCM level 9
- Ableton Live
- Melbourne Shuffle (amateur)
- Fluent in "biz-dev vernacular" e.g. customer acquisition, conversion funnels, minimum viable product, technical debt, etc.
- Comfortable advising executives on strategy (with experience as both employee and founder)
- Tools I've used: Google Analytics/Adwords/DoubleClick, ExactTarget, MailChimp, etc.
Why I was late for work this morning:
- Web Audio API
- WebGL + THREE.js
- Cyanide and Happiness
Check me out at http://www.ansonkao.com/
Top network posts
- 22Password hashing - how to upgrade?
- 11"Baggage" versus "luggage"
- 10Colloquial definition of "douchebag"
- 8Can the Protoss Mothership Mass Recall Allies' units?
- 7How many bananas can a camel deliver without eating them all?
- 7Why can't you update options in shopping carts?
- 6MySQL returns all rows with empty string as where clause
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.