I am a retired software developer. I retired at the end of 2003 and since then my computer programming activities have been for recreational purposes. My main reason for joining StackExchange is to participate in Mathematica.SE. I enjoy answering questions when I can, but I also enjoy working at making the site a better place to visit.
I started using Mathematica in 1997 (Ver. 3). I am currently using Ver. 10.3. Although I have used Mathematica for all kinds of stuff, I use it mostly to pursue my long standing interest in Euclidean geometry, both in the classical Greek synthetic form and in the more modern analytical form.
Top Network Posts
- 78What are the most common pitfalls awaiting new users?
- 64What are the most common pitfalls awaiting new users?
- 33Nice formatting for the results of a dice game simulation
- 31Does Mathematica get Pi wrong?
- 31Does Mathematica have a built-in tool that allows one to operate on both sides of an equation?
- 27Mathematica Application in Real Life
- 25Where can I find examples of good Mathematica programming practice?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.