For this very reason, make every effort to supplement your faith with virtue, and virtue with knowledge, and knowledge with self-control, and self-control with steadfastness, and steadfastness with godliness, and godliness with brotherly affection, and brotherly affection with love.
-2 Peter 1:5-7 (ESV)
Top Network Posts
- 12What is the rationale behind stock markets retreating due to S&P having a negative outlook on the USA?
- 10What are the main limitations of Black Scholes?
- 10How to conduct Monte Carlo simulations to test validity of Black Scholes for a specific option?
- 10What's the opposite of a cross product?
- 9How to show that an estimator is consistent?
- 8How do I find the probability of a type II error?
- 8Is there any benefit to investing in an index fund?
- View more network posts →