Top Network Posts
- 86Should 'using' statements be inside or outside the namespace?
- 85Do short-circuiting operators || and && exist for nullable booleans? The RuntimeBinder sometimes thinks so
- 72Should the hash code of null always be zero, in .NET
- 67Why does the C# compiler not fault code where a static method calls an instance method?
- 66Static readonly vs const
- 57Serious bugs with lifted/nullable conversions from int, allowing conversion from decimal
- 42No warning or error (or runtime failure) when contravariance leads to ambiguity
- View more network posts →