Top Network Posts
- 88Which "mean" to use and when?
- 71Is it possible to have a pair of Gaussian random variables for which the joint distribution is not Gaussian?
- 61Removal of statistically significant intercept term increases $R^2$ in linear model
- 53Why continue to teach and use hypothesis testing?
- 48Mathematician wants the equivalent knowledge to a quality stats degree
- 45What are examples where a "naive bootstrap" fails?
- 39Fake uniform random numbers: More evenly distributed than true uniform data
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (11)
30 Rude and Sarcastic comments may 13 '12
18 Downvoting for a perfectly legitimate question just because one thinks the OP is misbehaving in other threads dec 17 '12
6 Irresponsible votes to close mar 2 '13