Top Network Posts
- 101Which "mean" to use and when?
- 87Is it possible to have a pair of Gaussian random variables for which the joint distribution is not Gaussian?
- 73Removal of statistically significant intercept term increases $R^2$ in linear model
- 55Why continue to teach and use hypothesis testing?
- 51Mathematician wants the equivalent knowledge to a quality stats degree
- 49What are examples where a "naive bootstrap" fails?
- 45Fake uniform random numbers: More evenly distributed than true uniform data
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (11)
30 Rude and Sarcastic comments May 13 '12
18 Downvoting for a perfectly legitimate question just because one thinks the OP is misbehaving in other threads Dec 17 '12
6 Irresponsible votes to close Mar 2 '13