"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplaces of existence. These little problems help me to do so." (Sherlock Holmes)
I sometimes enjoy embedding puns and subtle self-references into many of my answers and comments.
Remember, context is everything.
Top Network Posts
- 134Why does the multi-paragraph quotation rule exist?
- 133Visually stunning math concepts which are easy to explain
- 80What is the word for always YES (100%) or always NO (0%), never in-between
- 66What's the English equivalent of the Japanese saying, “A fart ruins 100 days of sermons by the priest (bishop)”?
- 61Is "Just a friendly advice" grammatical?
- 59Do you say “2 Byte” or “2 Bytes”?
- 54Academic dismissal from PhD program. What next?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.