A physicist, accountant (CGA,CPA), and software developer by training, and a professional developer by employment, I wrote my first computer program in FORTRAN w/ WATFOR in high school. Since then I have written device drivers for a PDP-15, CAD/CAM applications in C, and Database applications in everything from FORTRAN (?!) and C to SQL and MS-Office.
I currently build financial and business applications professionally, mostly with VBA / C# / SQL, while developing my own Napoleonics game engine in C# on weekends and evenings.
Top Network Posts
- 78Why is there a difference in checking null against a value in VB.NET and C#?
- 25Why were troops with bayonets often effective against enemy cavalry even though the bayonet was a "secondary" weapon?
- 25How did Genghis Khan's army feed so many horses?
- 23Why didn't Alexander invade India?
- 22Warship Identification Needed
- 19"More Frenchmen bore arms for the Axis than for the Allies during the Second World War"?
- View more network posts →