Top Network Posts
- 39How hard is the proof of $\pi$ or $e$ being transcendental?
- 34how to read a mathematical paper?
- 30Colloquial catchy statements encoding serious mathematics
- 29$G_2$ and Geometry
- 28Integral cohomology (stable) operations
- 28Mathematical "urban legends"
- 27Classical mechanics without coordinates book
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (7)
19 Dumb Edits keep bumping questions dec 17 '10
5 Single user, multiple names feb 4 '11
4 On the [combinatorics] and [counting] tags. dec 13 '10