Top Network Posts
- 44How hard is the proof of $\pi$ or $e$ being transcendental?
- 38how to read a mathematical paper?
- 31Colloquial catchy statements encoding serious mathematics
- 30Applications of Algebraic Topology to physics
- 30Classical mechanics without coordinates book
- 30$G_2$ and Geometry
- 29Integral cohomology (stable) operations
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (7)
20 Dumb Edits keep bumping questions dec 17 '10
5 Single user, multiple names feb 4 '11
4 On the [combinatorics] and [counting] tags. dec 13 '10