Asaf Karagila top 0.03% overall
Ph.D. student in the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
Set theorist to-be.
Please do not make any "congratulatory" posts when I cross some reputation threshold.
Top Network Posts
- 241How do I convince someone that $1+1=2$ may not necessarily be true?
- 131In (relatively) simple words: What is an inverse limit?
- 104How To Present Mathematics To Non-Mathematicians?
- 102Is $|1-i|$ larger than $1$?
- 82Why did mathematicians take Russell's paradox seriously?
- 82Given real numbers: define integers?
- 80Why is compactness so important?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (126)
64 Community Promotion Ads - 2013 dec 25 '12
58 Should the algebra tag be blacklisted? oct 6 '12
52 Why do *you* answer questions on math.stackexchange? mar 8 '14
47 What, when and will we migrate questions to MO 2.0? aug 12 '12
46 Congratulations to Asaf apr 29 '13
40 Editing to remove a “Thank you” in a post may 20 '13
38 Advertising the site jul 16 '13