Asaf Karagila top 0.02% overall
Ph.D. student in the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
Set theorist to-be.
Please do not make any "congratulatory" posts when I cross some reputation threshold.
Also, if you want to send me a mathematical question over email, that's fine. But if you just want to know if your proof of something is fine, it might be better to post a question on this site instead.
Top Network Posts
- 255How do I convince someone that $1+1=2$ may not necessarily be true?
- 135In (relatively) simple words: What is an inverse limit?
- 104Is $|1-i|$ larger than $1$?
- 104How To Present Mathematics To Non-Mathematicians?
- 84Why is compactness so important?
- 84Why did mathematicians take Russell's paradox seriously?
- 83Given real numbers: define integers?
- View more network posts →