A researcher at LucidLogix Ltd., I work on the Android Open Source Platform trying to get it to save power, sacrificing as little UX as possible.
I like learning cool programming languages, studying and solving performance issues, and writing correct, language-idiomatic code.
You can follow me on GitHub, where I maintain a WPF-like Dispatcher tool for Qt, and working on a hobby project of a high-performance, modern C++ HTTP server.
Top Network Posts
- 107Module vs. Package?
- 63Difference between REST and CRUD
- 24Redirect stdout to a file in Python?
- 22Does test-driven development force me to follow SOLID?
- 21Software Development - Project, 1 Programmer - What if hit by bus?
- 18How to Avoid Fragile Unit Tests?
- 18C++ range-based for loop over valarray rvalue is not working
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.