I am a Physics and Mathematics student, currently studying in Los Angeles. My interest in physics is focused on quantum information, and in mathematics I focus on topology and category theory.
I enjoy programming as a hobby and have spent far too much time tinkering with everything from website infrastructure to video game design to operating system development. To keep my knowledge in this field fresh, as well as help others with similar interests, I have replaced the time wasted on browsing Facebook stories from people I don't know with browsing Stack Overflow. I find it a great place to get that warm, fuzzy feeling of helping others, as well as learning from the many, many people here who know a whole lot more than I do.
Top Network Posts
- 64Is there a relationship between trigonometric functions and their "co" functions?
- 16What does AND 0xFF do?
- 8Understanding the definition of nowhere dense sets in Abbott's Understanding Analysis
- 7Checking pointer of *char is NULL without upsetting gcc
- 7Python resolve a host name with IPv6 address
- 5Compiler error: incompatible types when assigning to 'struct' from type 'void *' during malloc
- 5What does $×$ mean in this context
- View more network posts →