Top Network Posts
- 27Is there a constructive proof of Cantor–Bernstein–Schroeder theorem ?
- 19Does an existence of large cardinals have implications in number theory or combinatorics?
- 17programming brain teaser
- 14Existence property for ordered fields
- 9Bishop's paradox of the countability of sequences
- 9Would it also be useful to include an ordered pair function in first order logic?
- 8Does $\Sigma_1 \cup \Pi_1$ generate the complete first order theory of arithmetic?
- View more network posts →