Top Network Posts
- 23Does there exist a measurable function which is not a.e. "strongly" measurable?
- 17Intersection of compact sets in the unit interval
- 8Are weak and strong convergence of sequences not equivalent?
- 6Can you tell whether a space is Banach from the unit ball?
- 6Are smooth functions tame?
- 5Does it make sense to talk about smooth bundles of Hilbert spaces?
- 5Does the implicit function theorem hold for discontinuously differentiable functions?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.