Top Network Posts
- 33Is the Mendeleev table explained in quantum mechanics?
- 13Can a continuous function on a compact group $G$ be interpreted as the sum in $C(G)$ of its Fourier series?
- 9when do norm-continuous unitary representations separate points of a group?
- 8Is the Mendeleev table explained in quantum mechanics?
- 8A sufficient condition for a probability measure to have compact support
- 8A Hausdorff abelian group with no character?
- 7Trigonometric polynomials on non-compact and non-abelian groups
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.