New project: phermi.com
Let me know if you know of any hard physics problems with clever solutions. (email listed to the left)
Personal website: joshphysics.com
Currently a lecturer at the UCLA Department of Physics and Astronomy.
Ph.D. theoretical high energy physics, UCLA.
BA/BS in physics/math, UC Berkeley.
Top network posts
- 57Why do tuning forks have two prongs?
- 48Quantum Entanglement - What's the big deal?
- 28What exactly is regularization in QFT?
- 26Rigorous underpinnings of infinitesimals in physics
- 26How do we know that heat is a differential form?
- 25What is $\Delta t$ in the time-energy uncertainty principle?
- 23Does topology have any role in classical physics?
- View more network posts →