Dr. Felix Schönbrodt Department Psychology - Motivation and Emotion Ludwig-Maximilian-University (LMU) Munich, Germany http://www.nicebread.de
Top Network Posts
- 35Generate a random variable with a defined correlation to an existing variable
- 32Measuring entropy/ information/ patterns of a 2d binary matrix
- 23dplyr filter: Get rows with minimum of variable, but only the first if multiple minima
- 18R grep: Match one string against multiple patterns
- 17dplyr filter: Get rows with minimum of variable, but only the first if multiple minima
- 13How can I calculate the confidence interval of a mean in a non-normally distributed sample?
- 12Which robust correlation methods are actually used?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.