I have a B.A. in Mathematics from the University of Chicago. I am starting a Ph.D. in Linguistics on September 2014 in the same university.
Top Network Posts
- 47Any open subset of $\Bbb R$ is a at most countable union of disjoint open intervals. [Collecting Proofs]
- 22Mathematical preparation for postgraduate studies in Linguistics
- 9Undergraduate roadmap for Langlands program and its geometric counterpart
- 7Abelian group admitting a surjective homomorphism onto an infinite cyclic group
- 6Mathematical preparation for postgraduate studies in Linguistics
- 6Differential Equation : $f '' = f '$
- 5The composition of a nowhere-differentiable function with a differentiable function.
- View more network posts →