I am an Assistant Professor in Computer Science at Helwan University, Cairo, Egypt. My PhD topic was on privacy preservation in user-centric peer to peer collaborative environments. My research interests include cryptography, differential privacy, data mining, secure multi-party computation and large scale peer to peer systems.
Top Network Posts
- 48How do I declare a 2d array in C++ using new?
- 33What are the recent TCS books whose drafts are available online?
- 31Are there any proofs the undecidability of the halting problem that does not depend on self-referencing or diagonalization ?
- 22Typesetting Right-to-Left math
- 20How to shoot down your proofs
- 18Funny TCS-related papers etc?
- 15Computational Power of Neural Networks?
- View more network posts →