I am a PhD Student at INRIA Rennes Bretagne Atlantique research center, France. My PhD topic is on privacy preservation in user-centric peer to peer search environments. The field includes cryptography, differential privacy, data mining, secure multi-party computation and large scale peer to peer systems. I am also a staff member at the Computer Science department, Helwan University, Egypt. I currently hold a masters degree in Computer Science from University Rennes I, France.
My interests include computational complexity and computability theory, linguistics and natural language processing, cryptographic protocols and quantum secure multi-party computation
Top Network Posts
- 38How do I declare a 2d array in C++ using new?
- 32What are the recent TCS books whose drafts are available online?
- 29Are there any proofs the undecidability of the halting problem that does not depend on self-referencing or diagonalization ?
- 21Typesetting Right-to-Left math
- 20How to shoot down your proofs
- 18Funny TCS-related papers etc?
- 15Computational Power of Neural Networks?
- View more network posts →