In summer 2012 I started working as a web developer for a magazine. Since October I have been studying Computer Science and Mathematics at the University of Technology in Vienna.
I am very interested in game development and am quite familiar with the Direct3D 10/11 API and computer graphics in general.
Top Network Posts
- 232D XNA game mouse clicking
- 10Managing graphic state and components?
- 10Optimal vertex buffer handling in DirectX11
- 7Get all pixel array inside circle
- 7Drawing a large number of identical models using vertex buffers?
- 6Determine which sprite the mouse is over
- 6DirectX11 set shader constants
- View more network posts →