Top Network Posts
- 49What is integration by parts, really?
- 30If $A$ is the ring of continuous functions on a genus $g$ surface, can the genus of $X$ be seen by simple algebra in $A$?
- 13Definition of convolution?
- 12How were 'old-school' mathematics graphics created?
- 11Is it possible that the product of two non-affine schemes becomes affine?
- 10Does there exist a field $(F,+,*)$ so that $(F,+) \cong (F^*,*)$?
- 9Homology of real projective space... I'm not satisfied with the argument in hatcher.
- View more network posts →