Top Network Posts
- 47What is integration by parts, really?
- 12Definition of convolution?
- 11How were 'old-school' mathematics graphics created?
- 9Does there exist a field $(F,+,*)$ so that $(F,+) \cong (F^*,*)$?
- 9Why is tensoring a functor? On objects, it is only defined up to isomorphism... also fiber products...
- 8Does every continuous action of $S^1$ on $R^n$ have a fixed point?
- 8Why is the Leibniz rule a sufficient ingredient in the construction of the tangent space?
- View more network posts →