Top Network Posts
- 47What is integration by parts, really?
- 30If $A$ is the ring of continuous functions on a genus $g$ surface, can the genus of $X$ be seen by simple algebra in $A$?
- 13Definition of convolution?
- 11How were 'old-school' mathematics graphics created?
- 11Is it possible that the product of two non-affine schemes becomes affine?
- 9Does there exist a field $(F,+,*)$ so that $(F,+) \cong (F^*,*)$?
- 9Why is tensoring a functor? On objects, it is only defined up to isomorphism... also fiber products...
- View more network posts →