I am a professor of Computer Science and Mathematics at the University of Connecticut; I am also the LaTeX maintainer for the Theory of Computing (http://theoryofcomputing.org), an online journal.
Top Network Posts
- 18Multiple doi, url, and eprint entries in biblatex
- 16Obfuscation of @ and . in e-mail addresses
- 11Produce a hyperlinked DOI?
- 10Handling overflows in biblatex bibliographies
- 6How can one validate a bib file?
- 5Largest area of a compactly supported positive definite function
- 5BibTeX (plain) consistency mystery with @inproceedings entries
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.