I'm an undergraduate (graduating soon!) at Rutgers University. My mathematical interests are broadly in analysis and topology. Right now I'm interested in harmonic analysis and PDEs. I also like functional analysis and geometric topology.
My current reading list:
The Index Theorem and the Heat Equation, Peter Gilkey.
My upcoming reading list, once I find more free time:
The Analysis of Linear Partial Differential Operators, Lars Hormander.
Ordinary Differential Equations, and Mathematical Methods of Classical Physics, V. I. Arnold.
Elliptic Partial Differential Equations of Second Order, Gilbarg & Trudinger.
Singular Integrals and Differentiability Properties of Functions, Elias Stein.
Top Network Posts
- 53Is it mathematically valid to separate variables in a differential equation?
- 32Are there infinitely many rational outputs for sin(x) and cos(x)?
- 26How to find the factorial of a fraction?
- 26What is exponentiation?
- 14Is it bad etiquette to come to office hours that aren't for your particular class?
- 12What does orthogonality mean in function space?
- 12How To Present Algebraic Topology To Non-Mathematicians?
- View more network posts →