Gyu Eun Lee
I am an incoming PhD in Mathematics at UCLA. I graduated from Rutgers University in 2015. My mathematical interests are broadly in analysis and topology. Right now I'm interested in harmonic analysis and PDEs. I also like functional analysis and geometric topology. But I've got at least a passing interest in almost everything else!
My upcoming reading list, once I find more free time:
The Analysis of Linear Partial Differential Operators, Lars Hormander.
Ordinary Differential Equations, and Mathematical Methods of Classical Physics, V. I. Arnold.
Elliptic Partial Differential Equations of Second Order, Gilbarg & Trudinger.
Singular Integrals and Differentiability Properties of Functions, Elias Stein.
Introduction to Harmonic Analysis, Yitzhak Katznelson.
Top Network Posts
- 55Is it mathematically valid to separate variables in a differential equation?
- 32Are there infinitely many rational outputs for sin(x) and cos(x)?
- 28How to find the factorial of a fraction?
- 26What is exponentiation?
- 19What is the intuition behind generating functions? What makes them valuable?
- 15Is it bad etiquette to come to office hours that aren't for your particular class?
- 13What is the expected mathematical repertoire of a Ph.D. program applicant?
- View more network posts →