- Philosophy and history student
- Strong interest in science and mathematics - trying to teach myself about these subjects
- Especially interested in interdisciplinary research
- Specific interests:
- History and philosophy of mathematics
- History and philosophy of science
- Science and its influence on society
- Pseudo-sciences and their influence on society
- Philosophy of religion and atheism
- Teaching of mathematics and self-study techniques, including online teaching and MOOC's (Massive Open Online Courses)
- Certainty and uncertainty in human life
- Gaia hypothesis, global brain, complexity, evolution, cognition,..
- Game theory
- Fundamental problems in computer science
Top Network Posts
- 20Sleeping in twos in one hammock
- 16How to go from beginner to expert in mathematics?
- 16Scope of variables in python decorator
- 16Is smell a bad way of determining whether meat is still good?
- 16How to avoid being overwhelmed by what you have to/want to learn?
- 15Explaining what real math is to a high school student
- 14is "2+3=6, then 2+3+1=7" an example of the fallacy fallacy?
- View more network posts →