- Philosophy and history student
- Strong interest in science and mathematics - trying to teach myself about these subjects
- Especially interested in interdisciplinary research
- Specific interests:
- History and philosophy of mathematics
- History and philosophy of science
- Science and its influence on society
- Pseudo-sciences and their influence on society
- Philosophy of religion and atheism
- Teaching of mathematics and self-study techniques, including online teaching and MOOC's (Massive Open Online Courses)
- Certainty and uncertainty in human life
- Gaia hypothesis, global brain, complexity, evolution, cognition,..
- Game theory
- Fundamental problems in computer science
Top network posts
- 19Sleeping with two people in one hammock
- 16How to avoid being overwhelmed by what you have to/want to learn?
- 16Is smell a bad way of determining whether meat is still good?
- 16How to go from beginner to expert in mathematics?
- 15Scope of variables in python decorator
- 13When does something switch from being "cheap" to "expensive?
- 13Explaining what real math is to a high school student
- View more network posts →