Top Network Posts
- 83Do mathematicians, in the end, always agree?
- 68Should an undergrad accept that some things don't make sense, or study the foundation of mathematics to resolve this?
- 60About Euclid's Elements and modern video games
- 56Proof by contradiction vs Prove the contrapositive
- 48Does mathematics require axioms?
- 41Is it fair to judge this speedskating race by only 3 thousands of a second?
- 16How do I prove that a function is well defined?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (31)
29 Bookmarklet plugin to speed up LaTeX macro typing sep 14 '14
19 Can we only ask practical questions at MSE? jun 15 '13
18 Should you rep someone's other posts to thank them? apr 12 '13
18 Problems with homework questions sep 26 '13
14 On the closing of: “Does mathematics require axioms?” apr 19 '13
13 Closing questions that show no effort - official policy? apr 10 '13