During the day, I create software to forecast retail sales and calculate order proposals. Lots of time series, with an emphasis on fast, automatic and robust data cleansing and forecasting. I'm an elected director for the International Institute of Forecasters and an Associate Editor for their practitioner-oriented forecasting journal Foresight. At night, I switch hats and do inferential statistics for academic clinical and biological psychology. My main tool is the statistical computing environment R.
Top Network Posts
- 153How to deal with failing a student?
- 150How to Say "No" to my manager if he asks me to take his exams for him
- 98Is it appropriate for an undergrad student to ask a professor to sign a non-disclosure agreement?
- 80Why do academics frequently write very short email replies?
- 75Understanding an abnormal grade distribution
- 71How to deal with people looking at their mobile phone during my presentation?
- 70Is there such a thing as fraud in mathematics?
- View more network posts →