Top Network Posts
- 138Do complex numbers really exist?
- 123Programming theory: Solve a maze
- 83Conjectures that have been disproved with extremely large counterexamples?
- 72Why 1 is not considered to be a prime number?
- 63Logic problem: Identifying poisoned wines out of a sample, minimizing test subjects with constraints
- 56Hash ordering preserved between iterations if not modified?
- 53Why is "the set of all sets" a paradox?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (12)
10 So few questions Jul 26 '10
6 Setting things straight: What style of tags are we going to be using when we launch Public? Jul 23 '10
5 Protocol for (simple) questions that do not have an accepted answer in (actual) research-level Maths? Jul 29 '10
4 TeX math markup is sorely needed Jul 20 '10
3 Seeded Questions Set to CW Jul 25 '10
1 Can people make it obvious when they are seeding? Jul 25 '10