Top Network Posts
- 129Do complex numbers really exist?
- 114Programming theory: Solve a maze
- 69Conjectures that have been disproved with extremely large counterexamples?
- 68Why 1 is not considered to be a prime number?
- 56Logic problem: Identifying poisoned wines out of a sample, minimizing test subjects with constraints
- 48Hash ordering preserved between iterations if not modified?
- 43Does Coulomb's Law, with Gauss's Law, imply the existence of only three spatial dimensions?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (12)
10 So few questions jul 26 '10
5 Setting things straight: What style of tags are we going to be using when we launch Public? jul 23 '10
5 Protocol for (simple) questions that do not have an accepted answer in (actual) research-level Maths? jul 29 '10
4 TeX math markup is sorely needed jul 20 '10
3 Seeded Questions Set to CW jul 25 '10
1 Can people make it obvious when they are seeding? jul 25 '10