No, his mind is not for rent
to any god or government.
Always hopeful, yet discontent.
He knows changes aren't permanent,
but change is.
— Rush, Tom Sawyer
E-mail (flipped ROT13): zqd˙ʎʌuzʇ@ʇɐʌǝɥʇʌssqɹǝɥɟuɹʎɔ
Any code (Mathematica or otherwise) I've posted here I place under the WTFPL.
Top Network Posts
- 424Where can I find examples of good Mathematica programming practice?
- 180What is the intuitive relationship between SVD and PCA
- 71Get a "step-by-step" evaluation in Mathematica
- 70xkcd-style graphs
- 57Updating Wagon's FindAllCrossings2D function
- 51A circle rolls along a parabola
- 48Plotting implicitly-defined space curves
- View more network posts →