Generalist software developer with main interests in algorithms, mathematical optimization, programming languages, web-development, and using the right tools for the job.
Top Network Posts
- 37What can I do to get academic credit/recognition from my hobby project?
- 18What should someone who works at a tech company that isn't associated with the work list as affiliation?
- 15Backslash in the end of comment lines in C/C++
- 9Prolog: "findall" for limited number of solutions
- 8How beneficial is speaking at non-academic conferences to future computer science career?
- 7What field of study allows a hobbyist to make a potential contribution
- 7Solving "Feed the Golorp" puzzle in Prolog
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.