I'm broadly interested in very applied math. I try to apply ideas from mathematics, statistics, machine learning, formal systems and computer science to solve real-world problems. Mostly in applied finance/quantitative trading, but in other areas if the mood takes me.
Top Network Posts
- 190Abusing the algebra of algebraic data types - why does this work?
- 78Chance of meeting in a bar
- 74How to play with Control.Monad.Writer in haskell?
- 59Mathematical "urban legends"
- 51Shorthand way for "modifying" only one field in a record (copy a record changing only one field)?
- 50What's the theoretical basis for existential types?
- 49Sets, Functors and Eq confusion
- View more network posts →