Top Network Posts
- 25Can closed compacts in a topological group behave "paradoxically" with respect to unions, intersections, and one-sided translations?
- 22When to use Ruby DelegateClass instead of SimpleDelegator? (DelegateClass method vs. SimpleDelegator class)
- 16Can compacts on a real line behave "paradoxically" with respect to unions, intersections, and translation? What about other topological groups?
- 16Topological characterization of the closed interval $[0,1]$
- 15What is a plain English explanation of "Big O" notation?
- 15Compactness of the Hilbert cube without the Axiom of Choice
- 14For purposes of teaching, should constant functions be considered "linear functions"?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (3)
-10 How do we enforce the homework policy? Feb 15 '14