Top Network Posts
- 93Concept behind these four lines of tricky C code
- 90Is using the phrase "... is left as an exercise for the reader" considered good style in academic papers/theses?
- 74Should I warn my players when they're about to do something stupid?
- 68Is it possible to use an arbitrary character as an operator?
- 65Makefile vs CMake
- 52Does 'Elder' in the Elder Wand refer to the wood or its age?
- 49Is there a downside to declaring variables with auto in C++?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.