Top Network Posts
- 92Concept behind these four lines of tricky C code
- 86Is using the phrase "... is left as an exercise for the reader" considered good style in academic papers/theses?
- 67Should I warn my players when they're about to do something stupid?
- 64Is it possible to use an arbitrary character as an operator?
- 46Is the specification of `bsearch` in C++11 & C++14 defective?
- 45When should std::string be used over character arrays?
- 42Is it ever OK to *not* use free() on allocated memory?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.