Top Network Posts
- 108Advisor tries to reproduce my results to ensure my honesty. Is it the norm?
- 42uint8_t can't be printed with cout
- 22How to cope with lab noise?
- 15How common is it for a paper to be wrong?
- 12Is it rude not to take a course with your adviser?
- 11How to review a paper that is not related to my field, when my advisor has asked me to review it for him and I can't refuse?
- 10Is there a lot of writing in PhD programs in top-rank US schools?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.