Top Network Posts
- 30Applications of topology to computer science
- 22Powerful Algorithms too complex to implement
- 18Where is the proof that Coq + Excluded Middle is consistent
- 12What happens if we try to extract a witness but it actually does not exist from a term of existential type?
- 10Uniform hierarchy of problems that span complexity and computational hierarchies
- 10Are there any counterintuitive results in theoretical computer science?
- 10"Natural" decidable problems known not to be in NP.
- View more network posts →