I work at Google, playing with software, with hardware and occasionally with statistical models.
If you have a reasonably high profile on Stack Overflow, and would be interested in working for Google in the UK, US or elsewhere, please feel free to reach out to me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top network posts
- 321How can I get the concatenation of two lists in Python without modifying either one?
- 299What do the parentheses around a function name mean?
- 274How to preserve insertion order in HashMap?
- 252Extracting bits with a single multiplication
- 198How can I sort a Python dictionary sort by key?
- 145Why start an ArrayList with an initial capacity?
- 129Measure time elapsed in Python?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.