I work at Google, playing with software, with hardware and occasionally with statistical models.
If you have a reasonably high profile on Stack Overflow, and would be interested in working for Google in the UK, US or elsewhere, please feel free to reach out to me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Network Posts
- 362How can I sort a dictionary by key?
- 309What do the parentheses around a function name mean?
- 283Measure time elapsed in Python?
- 267Extracting bits with a single multiplication
- 155Why start an ArrayList with an initial capacity?
- 153Relationship between scipy and numpy
- 147Initial size for the ArrayList
- View more network posts →