Top Network Posts
- 30Doesn't a box holding a vacuum weigh the same as a box full of air?
- 20Are there areas of mathematics (current or future) that cannot be formalized in set theory?
- 16In reverse time, do objects at rest fall upwards?
- 15Ball flying towards me or me flying towards ball
- 13Would a perfectly clean and perfectly smooth champagne glass have no bubbles?
- 11Newton's third law and punching a glass or a feather
- 9What set theoretical questions could never be answered by Turing machines of arbitrary cardinality?
- View more network posts →