"The scientist is not a person who gives the right answers, he is one who asks the right questions."
"It is not the answer that enlightens, but the question."
"Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton was the one who asked why."
"Ask the right questions. The fastest way to change the answers you receive."
Lee J. Colan
"Questions focus our thinking. Ask empowering questions like: What's good about this? What's not perfect about it yet? What am I going to do next time? How can I do this and have fun doing it?"
Top Network Posts
- 61Why is the construction of the real numbers important?
- 19Tips how to display multiple equations beautifully
- 17Is "selbstbewusst" a negative word?
- 16fundamental group of the Klein bottle minus a point
- 15How to prove $(a-b)^3 + (b-c)^3 + (c-a)^3 -3(a-b)(b-c)(c-a) = 0$ without calculations
- 13$\mathbb R^3$ is not a field
- 12How can I prove formally that the projective plane is a Hausdorff space?
- View more network posts →